ELITE MOLD SERVICES
Quality environmental testing since 2006
Certified Residential and Commercial Mold Inspections
Mold Inspections, Mold Testing & Indoor Air Quality Assessments for Orlando
by Elite Mold Services
A mold inspection or assessment is the first, and most important, tool in detecting hidden mold issues or conditions that could be leading to hidden mold growth. Many times there are water intrusion issues occurring that are hidden from view & can only be detected with special equipment.
The inspection will help determine what type of testing is needed to properly assess the extent of the mold growth inside the property. The samples are sent to a certified microbiology laboratory for analysis. Results will be available as soon as 24 hours.
Elite is qualified & certified for many different inspection services. Not only do we provide top quality Mold Testing and Inspection, we also offer many ancillary inspection services such as allergen testing, indoor air quality testing, radon testing, water quality testing and more!
Elite Mold Services is the Orlando areas #1 choice for certified mold inspections & specialized microbial investigation. We have extensive knowledge on toxic mold, black mold, allergenic & pathogenic molds. We are also highly trained in evaluating residential and commercial properties for moisture and indoor air quality (IAQ) issues.
During a mold assessment, we use state-of-the-art equipment to evaluate the property for active or dormant moisture issues along with areas of visible mold growth. We are licensed and certified to collect swab samples, air samples, carpet samples, behind-the-wall (cavity) air samples and much more! We also offer many other specialty services such as thermal imaging inspections which can help identify hidden moisture inside the walls or conditions that could lead to mold growth.
Please take a few minutes to review our website to get familiar with the quality of our work and the attention to detail one would expect in this specialized industry. All of our phone and email consultations are free of charge. We will then be able to help develop a plan of action for your specific needs and give you a price on our services.
Think you may have a mold issue? Elite Mold Service’s certified mold pros are here to help!
Each and every one of our highly skilled inspectors is licensed, certified and trained to provide you with the highest level of customer service. Ever wonder what goes into an Elite Mold inspection? The following video contains highlights of Elite’s mold services and a glimpse into what occurs during an inspection.
The typical plan of action looks like this:
- Step 1: Contact Elite Mold Services of a consultation and review of your issues. A quote will be provided for the services requested.
- Step 2: Schedule a site-visit to evaluate your property for moisture, mold or IAQ issues.
- Step 3: A site evaluation will be performed to help identify issues affecting the building.
- Step 4: Mold or IAQ sampling will be performed, at your approval, to help identify and confirm suspected issues.
- Step 5: Samples will be taken to an AIHA-approved third-party laboratory for analysis.
- Step 6: Once sample results are available, they will be reviewed with our client for a better understanding of the results.
- Step 7: A final report will be issued to our client outlining our findings, the lab’s mold test results and a recommendation to help correct whatever issues have been uncovered.
Ready To Get Started?
Have Questions? We’re just a click or phone call away!