Elite Mold Service’s Inspectors
State-Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA#57
JT Edgren has been performing mold inspections since 2006, when he founded Elite Mold Services. He is a state-licensed mold assessor, a Council-Certified Microbial Investigator (CMI) with the American Council of Accredited Certifications (ACAC) and a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA). In his free time, JT loves to lift weights, go fishing and spend time with his wife and children.
State-Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA#480
Joe Pauza has 10 years’ experience performing mold and indoor air quality inspections. During this time, he has performed and assisted in hundreds of residential and commercial mold and indoor air quality inspections. He has also received training through the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI). Joe is an avid sports fan, loves to dine out and spend time with his family and friends.
State-Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA#3497
Dillon Fralix has been with Elite Mold Services for one year and is an indoor air quality expert. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Microbiological Sciences and has over 8 years of commercial/residential HVAC contracting experience. Dillon is Certified & State-Licensed for Mold Inspections and Assessments. In his spare time, Dillon enjoys hiking, fishing, and spending time with his family.
Elite Mold Services – Code of Ethics
- Elite Mold Services shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow all the standards of this code.
- Elite Mold Services will not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the IAQ/Mold-related industry.
- Elite Mold Services shall be fair, honest, impartial and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- Elite Mold Services shall be truthful regarding his/her services & qualifications.
- Elite Mold Services will have no undisclosed conflict of interest with the client.
- Elite Mold Services will not communicate any information to anyone except the client without verbal consent of the client, except where it may affect the safety of others or violates a law or statute.
- Elite Mold Services shall always act in the interest of the client, unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this Code of Ethics.
- Elite Mold Services shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.