Elite Mold Service’s Inspectors
We firmly believe our inspectors are the best in the business. We pride ourselves in providing top level customer service while offering highly detailed and thorough mold and indoor air quality inspections. All of our inspectors are state licensed Mold Assessors and have years of knowledge in the industry.
State-Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA#57
JT Edgren has been performing mold inspections since 2006, when he founded Elite Mold Services. He is a state-licensed mold assessor, a Council-Certified Microbial Investigator (CMI) with the American Council of Accredited Certifications (ACAC) and a member of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA). In his free time, JT loves to lift weights, go fishing and spend time with his wife and children.
State-Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA#480
Joe Pauza has 10 years’ experience performing mold and indoor air quality inspections. During this time, he has performed and assisted in hundreds of residential and commercial mold and indoor air quality inspections. He has also received training through the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI). Joe is an avid sports fan, loves to dine out and spend time with his family and friends.
State-Licensed Mold Assessor & Remediator: MRSA#2490 / MRSR#2648 / NADCA ASCS
Roger Ruhle has been in the IAQ and Mold Industry for 9 years managing residential and commercial projects. He is a member of National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI) and is State Licensed for Mold Assessment & Remediation. He is also an Air System Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) with NADCA. Roger is originally from Central Florida and enjoys all outdoor activities Florida has to offer. In his spare time he loves to spend time with his family, travel, golf and snow ski.
State-Licensed Mold Assessor & Remediator: MRSA# 3036
James Pence has been in the General Construction industry for over 18 years in the Indianapolis, Indiana area before moving to Florida in late 2013. He then joined our team and began performing residential and commercial property mold assessments and testing. James is also a State-Licensed Home Inspector and a State-Licensed WDO (Termite) Inspector. James proudly holds the Certified Master Inspector designation along with being an active member with the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA).
Elite Mold Services – Code of Ethics
- Elite Mold Services shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow all the standards of this code.
- Elite Mold Services will not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the IAQ/Mold-related industry.
- Elite Mold Services shall be fair, honest, impartial and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- Elite Mold Services shall be truthful regarding his/her services & qualifications.
- Elite Mold Services will have no undisclosed conflict of interest with the client.
- Elite Mold Services will not communicate any information to anyone except the client without verbal consent of the client, except where it may affect the safety of others or violates a law or statute.
- Elite Mold Services shall always act in the interest of the client, unless doing so violates a law, statute, or this Code of Ethics.
- Elite Mold Services shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.
Ready To Get Started?
Have Questions? We’re just a click or phone call away!